Our next class will be on Wednesday, June 14th at 8PM.
WhatsApp Fred if this is your first class.
Ten Chi Jin Ryaku no Maki
The Ten Chi Jin Ryaky no Maki is the condensed form of the scrolls of the nine schools of Bujinkan. This is the grammar of our martial arts, and the syllabus that will drive you to reaching your black belt rank.
Each technique links to their respective video on the Koi Martial Arts e-Learning platform. This requires an active Koi Martial Arts membership.
The verbatim meaning of Kyūsho is "vital point". Attacking them is disturbing, dazzling or stopping the flow of body-energy. There are many other points than those on this chart, but these are the most commonly used in the Bujinkan.
Each Kyūsho links to their respective video on the Koi Martial Arts e-Learning platform. This requires an active Koi Martial Arts membership.
- Understanding the Japanese meaning of a technique's name leads to a better understanding of the underlying concepts. You can download a list of 443 common Japanese expressions with their Kanji transcription and their english translation to improve your practice of our martial art.
- We compiled 24 pages of Questions & Answers to drive you through your Bujinkan journey from Kyū to Dan.
- The Kamae no Kata is an exercise meant to practice Bujinkan postures. It consists of a series of fundamental stances, to which you can add yours, and can be practiced in front of a mirror. This leaflet is available as a printout in our Dōjō.
- The Hō Ken Jū Roppō is the section of the Ten Chi Jin describing the 16 "natural weapons", or ways to strike with parts of your body. This leaflet is available as a printout in our Dōjō.
- For our beginners, it is a must to understand the Dōjō Rei as explained in our classes structure. This leaflet is available as a printout in our Dōjō.
Denshō is a Japanese term meaning "to pass on to the next generation", or "to leave a legacy". Each Ryū had its own Denshō, describing all the techniques of that specific school.
- Togakure Ryū Ninpō Taijutsu
- Gyokushin Ryū Ninpō
- Kumogakure Ryū Ninpō
- Koto Ryū Koppō Jutsu
- Gyokko Ryū Kosshi Jutsu
- Kukishin Ryū Happō Hiken
- Shinden Fudō Ryū Daken Taijutsu
- Takagi Yōshin Ryū Jū Taijutsu
- Gikan Ryū Koppō Jutsu
Hombu Dōjō Order Forms
Shidōshis can order patches and certificates for their students using the below order forms:
- Accessories Order Form
- Certificates Order Form (Shodan to Yondan)
- Certificates Order Form (Godan)
- Certificates Order Form (Rokudan to Jugodan)